Established as the business consulting arm of the Actors College of Theatre and Television (ACTT) by the founder, Lesley Watson, Roleplay Australia has been at the forefront of initiatives to introduce roleplaying as a vital component of recruitment, training and development programs. We are now a national organisation with roleplayers and facilitators based in all Australian states and territories.
Our background in actor-training and education enhances and lends an authenticity to the work we do, by enabling a deep understanding of how people think, feel and function. This insight is essential to creating behaviours that simulate diverse players in the workplace and under varying conditions.
We bring insight and empathy borne of these experiences to create a safe yet challenging space within which people benefit from the experiential possibilities available through roleplay to grow and achieve their best. We build our clients’ confidence and certainty with energy and direction so they, and the participants, reap long lasting benefit.
Roleplay Australia Team
The Roleplay Australia team includes some of Australia’s most experienced actor-roleplayers and leading corporate practitioners. Many of the professional actors also have backgrounds in business and are qualified trainers and directors. They are repeatedly praised and commended for the quality and professional service provided.
Roleplay Australia provides:
- A long-established team of professional actors, roleplayers and facilitators
- Highly experienced assessment, development and learning innovators
- Communication and participation experts for corporate events and activities
- Associated script-writers and film makers for corporate marketing and training media
- A catalyst to enhance learning and development programs in innovative, impacting ways
- Services in all states of Australia
- Have a deep understanding and expert skills in all approaches to roleplay for assessment, change management, sales and recruitment, for individual and group scenarios.
- Make training programs “real” and allow for instant, expert and appropriate feedback.
- Instil confidence and supply consistency of performance in multiple, assessable roleplay scenarios.
- Build productive, trusting and rewarding relationships with your people and your clients.
- Enliven team building, develop engagement and create exciting, fun and connected learning experiences.
- Impart presentation skills for pitches, conferences and television or training videos.
- Develop individual’s voice and communication skills using the techniques of the actor.
- Customise sessions and programs to suit individual needs of the client and the group.
At Roleplay Australia, we also work with independent Training consultants, HR Development companies and Corporate Film companies to add value to the services we can offer. This adds to our clients’ capacity to build productive, trusting and rewarding relationships with their people and clients using an integrated approach. Our services to extend to:
- Development of complete training and development programs, resources and implementation, with and without roleplay incorporated
- Creation of promotional films that are on-brand and on message
Writing, producing and implementing training media components, especially film for training programs and in change management
Our teams of actor-roleplayers are based in the capital cities and some regional centres of all Australian states and territories. We maintain the currency of their experience by supplying our growing client list with skilled, locally-based and high-value affordable solutions.
Primarily Sydney-based, where management is located, the team includes writers, trainers, workshop facilitators, performance coaches as well as roleplayers. In all other centres, teams of experienced and qualified actor-roleplayers are available to service our local and national clients. Individual trainers, workshop facilitators and performance coaches are also based in major capital cities.
For more information about our people in your location contact Roleplaying Australia by email or phone.